DIY Charm Leather Wrap Bracelets Tutorial: How to Make Leather Wrap Bracelet with Beads
Posted: July 11, 2019
Categories: Daily DIY Jewelry
Beads Leather Wrap Bracelet Supplies and Tools;
- 8mm facet pink quartz stone and 8mm amazonite beads
- 30cm leather cord and silk beading cord
- 925 silver clasp
- Two baskets for fixing the bracelet
Charm Leather wrap bracelet tutorials Instructions:
1. Cut a piece of leather cord about 30 inches long and folded in half at the midpoint, insert into clasp and tie knot tightly.
2. String leather cord into the basket and fixed in another side.
3. Cut a piece of beading cord about the same length cord and knotted through leather cord tightly, it is better to make more knot, cut the excessive thread ends and use lighter to make fixation.
4. Thread it through the eye of a beading needle, tie the other end of your leather cord. Thread your needle through an 8mm amazonite bead then slide the bead all the way to the knotted tail of the beading cord, while keeping the bead between the two leather cords. Reverse the direction of the needle and thread it through the second amazonite bead again, pull the beading cord all the way through until the bead is snugly secured between the two leather cords.
5. Thread your needle through an 8mm facet quartz then slide the bead all the way to the knotted tail of the beading cord, while keeping the bead between the two leather cord, twice piece one time. The rest of the beads go on just like the above snug the beads up and close to each other and adjust the cord loops as needed to pull tight.
6. Use tape to measure bracelet length, it is ok to reach 6cm, and tie a knot. Use lighter to cut the excessive thread ends.
7. Tie all two tails together in an overhand knot near the last bead, then tie a second knot for 1 Inch distance from the first knot. And add a button, trim the tail of the beading cord only.
Of Course, custom leather wrap bracelets, are available, wholesale and dropshipper leather wrap bracelet is welcome!